Marketing can never be complete without the word security and safety of products. If people started to get products without information, it would still be insecurity. These days, the people have become aware of their surroundings. They know what they are buying and they know what they need/desire. Even while buying products, people must know what the ingredients and the constituents of the products should be so that they know what they are buying.
That is why, without opening the products and their packages, people need to know about the products. The environment nowadays is very unsafe and you do not know what might be there inside the package of the products you are buying. To help with this matter, bar codes and QR codes are made and attached to the products. What are these codes?
Such codes are an advanced form of the typical bar codes, which used to contain limited amount of information on the products they were made for. The proper authority institutes give out bar codes and they only save 20 numbers. However, QR codes can save unlimited amount of data with emails and strings of characters about the name of product, its make, constituents, and other useful information. The bar codes can only be generated through proper permission. However, person machines, software, and applications known as QR code generators can personally generate the QR codes.
Advantages of QR codes
The QR codes have the following advantages:
- The codes can isolate safer products from harming ones.
- The code can be tagged to any side of the product
- You can generate the QR code with your own application
- With the unlimited amount of data stored in it, you can save any kind of related information in it with respect to your products or business.
- The QR codes are found on products, business related data like visiting cards, entry cards, boxes, plastic packs etc.
- They are creative.
- They can be innovated with the help of many designs unlike bar codes.
- They are open source
- They can be hyperlinked
- They can be scanned through cameras, Bluetooth readers, mobile phones etc. unlike bar code readers
- You do not need to keep record of the QR codes like binary codes because of the numbers in the data
- A person can be linked with a QR code through an email and other contact information as well
- The QR codes perform many functions while they are scanned. The users can be taken to visit a marketing site, any application can be launched, or a sales call can be generated as well.
For more details, you can download software or any application that can make or generate QR codes for you for anything that you like including your virtual business website as well. With that, you will be able to provide information to your users in no time free of cost.