After windows 7, It’s the time for windows 8 to rule over operating system world. There were many rumors about windows 8. Now it’s your turn to check out which rumors were correct. Because it your time to Try it.
If You’r system have the list of following devices, then congrats you are eligible to use windows 8:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
Developer preview version for the developers and beta testers is now available without any support. You can also install all the updates by Microsoft and the version need no activation.
- Download 64 bit Windows 8 Developer Preview with developer tools (4.8 GB)
- Download 64 bit Windows 8 Developer Preview (3.6 GB)
- Download 32 bit Windows 8 Developer Preview (2.8 GB)
Note – If you have more than 2 GB RAM, you need to install 64 bit Windows 8
Source – Welcome the New Windows 8 : Screenshots, Featuresand Downloads