We all know that Microsoft Exchange Server is the most flexible and secure way to perform email communication within any big level or small level organization. Millions of users trust Microsoft for its reliability and creativity. Though Microsoft has plenty of trusted and depended users; Microsoft itself is improving its products to retain those users and to attract new users.
Till now we have seen 8 versions of Microsoft Exchange in tech market. All of them are bestseller of their time. Let’s have a look on that –
- Microsoft Exchange 4.0 – 1993
- Exchange Server 5.0 – 1997
- Exchange Server 5.5 – 1997
- Exchange 2000 Server or 6.0 – 2000
- Exchange Server 2003 or 6.5 – 2003
- Exchange Server 2007 – 2006
- Exchange Server 2010 – 2009
- Exchange Server 2013 – 2012
If you are a reader who does not like to read lengthy text then I have a complimentary infographic for same. I have created that for comfort of my readers and I hope all users will like this Exchange Server history overview infographic.
Thanks Eve for sharing the list of all Exchange versions. It would be great if next time you post something on “Features of latest Exchange version 2013” as we are thinking to migrate on it.